Monday, May 13, 2013

Mojo: Texas Roof

Mojo:
Okay, so the roof is actually a lot hotter than I expected it to be. Namely because we just got it redone and its black... And in Texas. The roof is also steeper than I expected it to be. I climbed up on the fence and swung(is that the right word?) up onto the roof. It's a really pretty day. It makes me want to go swimming 
That's the neighbors backyard. I feel a bit like a creep. I wonder if there are better places to get onto the roof... Hmmm this might require further study. I need a pool.  

Im just gonna play my uke for a bit on the roof then go on a hunt for a pool and a buddy to swim with.
OH and happy birthday to my comrade! Welcome to your 20s!!

Later
Mojo:
Found a pool!!!
Super stoked! B-Chan and I have been floating for a while. Now we are drying under the bright summer sun. Not quite an adventure, but just as fulfilling. I forgot how much I missed the sun.

1 comment: