Tuesday, May 21, 2013

R_C_ Night Stroll

I went on a brief adventure with a friend. There wasn't really much to it, it was essentially a short walk. There were a few moments in which I had quite a bit of fun.
Most notably, however, as my friend and I were walking, we came across a homeless fellow who yelled something incomprehensible at us from across the street while he was walking (I seem to have some sort of affinity with the nightroamers; they are always quite friendly to me and like to give me tips). As we crossed the street ourselves and came upon a pharmacy, I started joking loudly about breaking into the pharmacy to steal the proper drugs for the making of meth. About ten seconds later, the homeless fellow rounded the corner of the pharmacy and quietly muttered "there are cops squatting behind that wall, that's what I was trying to tell you earlier."

oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment