Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MoJo Star Trek

Mojo:
Soooooo I don't know if it counts as an adventure but I went to hot yoga today which was gloriously brutal. I Spent a lot of time with my SoulTwin and her husband Ace, which was a lot of fun. I got caught up on Doctor Who and we watched Star Trek. After all that it just seemed that whatever I tried to work on today just fell apart. OH! I did brave a tornado warning to go store hopping to find a grommet tool. It's amazing that no one seems to know WHAT a grommet is... The people at Joann's and Hobby Lobby were useless but the guy at Home Depot was really nice and helpful ( even though I still had to explain to him what a grommet was and what it's used for). 
I'm now waiting to see the new Star Trek movie with my SoulTwin, Ace, and KittyKat!! I have high hopes for the movie :) 

Later:
I. Love. Benedict Cumberbatch. 

Oh, and the movie was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment